GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful, specialist Windows and Doors manufacturer who are the UK’s number one supplier within their industry.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Contract Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, taking responsibility for their Southwest contracts, covering Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
This position has a great level of autonomy where you will be working from home or be on site with clients, ensuring the contracts are efficiently managed. This position also comes with a company vehicle and fuel card.
As Senior Contract Manager you will have full responsibility for the management and control of supply and fit contracts, maintaining relationships with contractors, vendors, suppliers and customers and ensuring everything runs efficiently.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate a high level of employment history within Contract Management with experience in both Social and New Build sectors.
Contract Manager main duties:
- Lead Pre-Start meetings with clients to understand the timelines and contract requirements
- Manage a team of sub-contractors within allocated region
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site, and appointed installers
- Ensuring all projects meet agreed technical standards
- Compile RAMS and Construction Phase Plans
- Responsible for audits and inspections for fire doors
- High standard of communication internally and externally
Contract Manager desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge and Experience of both Social and New Build sectors
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Window & Door legislation
- Provide a high level of employment history in Contract Management
- Provide and demonstrate a high level of achievements in project management
- Excellent people management skills
It is preferred that the successful candidate have a CSCS Card, is asbestos aware trained and has working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations and design management
For all the above requirements the successful candidate can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary up to £48,000 per annum, as well as a company vehicle, fuel card and excellent fringe benefits.
With the nature of the role being client facing, the interviews will be held on a face to face basis – of which you will need to commit to travelling to the Midlands for this to be conducted.
If the above Contract Manager role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information, please contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.