GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcestershire for an experienced Compliance Manager with string knowledge in Heating and Electrics, to join their team on an initial 6 month FTC, with the possibility of becoming permanent with the new business restructures, ahead.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful commercial services provider within housing repairs. As Compliance Manager you will take responsibility for all staff within Section including external contractors, consultants and partners as required and work effectively with Managers, Supervisors and Customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong working knowledge of core property compliance legislation and associated codes of practice and/or best practice and be able to demonstrate at least three years’ experience in a similar senior role managing gas compliance services.
Compliance Manager main duties:
- You will manage the end-to-end process for the delivery of compliant gas and electrical services and evidence full compliance with legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements
- Lead the teams delivering gas and electrical servicing - Gas services will include mains gas, LPG and other solid fuel systems.
- Ensure that the end to end service compliance process is followed.
- Review and audit compliance controls to ensure that the team are following correct process and outcomes are compliant.
- Work closely with internal and external contractors to ensure efficient and effective delivery of servicing
- Manage the heating repairs and any remedial works following electrical safety works.
Compliance Manager desired skills and experience:
- At least three years demonstrable experience in a similar senior role managing gas compliance services.
- Working knowledge of core property compliance legislation and associated codes of practice and/or best practice.
- Evidence of developing, maintaining, critically analysing and reporting against property compliance programmes and associated data.
- Evidence of co-ordinating team performance to support the delivery of compliance
- Excellent communication skills (including listening, written and presentational)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, both in regard to own workload and activities required to support the wider team
This Compliance Manager position can offer a mix of remote working 2-3 days a week combined with office days, to ensure you meet and build a good working relationship with your team.
In return for all the above you will be rewarded with an annual salary of £38,000 plus additional company benefits.
This position has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply. If you want more information on this position, please contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.