GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Malvern. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for someone to join their team as a CMM Inspector on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing of metallic components and products. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is a leader in the field of work that they produce.
CMM Inspector main duties:
- Ensure no product non-conformity escapes to customers
- Accurate and appropriate measurement of product features to determine conformance/non-conformance to drawing.
- Defining appropriate measurement strategies, ensuring alignment to tolerance requirements for first-off and end of line product validation activities
- Adheres to the requirements of the company Health & Safety Policies & Management System
- Conducting inspection processes to meet internal requirements
- Experience of using and or programming MCOSMOS CNC CMM using 2D drawings – knowledge of PCDMIS would be advantageous
- Conducting measurements of products / tooling and fixtures as required
- Reporting measurement outputs.
- Responsible for general housekeeping within their area
CMM Inspector desired skills and experience:
- A wide knowledge and experience of application of manual and CNC CMM etc inspection skillsets:
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Working within an AS/EN 9100 compliant QMS workplace
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365 packages – Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- Recognised apprenticeship and or relevant engineering background
- Evidence of Background in Aerospace tier 1, 2 or 3 environments is advantageous
- Motivated individual, capable of using initiative and being a team player
The standard working hours for this position will be Monday - Thursday 07:30am – 16:00pm with an earlier finish on a Friday at 12:30pm.
For all the above requirements the successful CMM Inspector will receive an annual salary of up to £27,000 dependant on experience, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.