GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful, internationally renowned Legal Firm that provide a broad range of skilled, professional services across business and personal needs.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Client Services Executive to join their ever growing Cheltenham office on a full time, permanent contact.
As Client Services Executive you will provide dedicated services across all practice groups in the Firm, ensure operational excellence in supporting internal and external clients with a focus to identify the best approach and methodology to provide exceptional service levels to Partners, fee earners and their clients.
This role would be perfectly suited to a Legal Secretary/Administrator/PA looking for a challenging new position.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role in relationship, financial and administrative support. Legal firm/knowledge is desired and you must have accurate and skilled typing abilities.
Client Services Executive main duties:
- You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of internal client services to Partners and fee earners
- You will offer timely responses to enquiries and high standards for completion of work
- Client liaison - dealing with enquiries, responding to correspondence etc.
- Liaise with the appropriate Finance team in relation to invoices, expenses, client billing and accounts
Client Services Executive desired skills and experience:
- Experience working as a legal PA / legal secretary or legal client administrator desirable
- Strong organisational and timekeeping skills and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport with clients at all levels and support in additional administrative tasks when required
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using software including all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of using Practice Management Systems
This position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If successful in the first part of your application, you will be required to undertake a secretarial test which involves, Comprehension, Numeracy and an In Tray exercise. Successful completion of this will lead to an interview.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £25,000 which is pending experience, plus excellent company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.