GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney for a Cleaner to join their growing and successful team.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced Cleaner with a background in either Domestic or Commercial Cleaning.
Cleaner main duties:
· Final deep clean of finished products
· Cleaning of specific areas according to the work schedule as instructed by a Line Manager
· Safely operate cleaning machinery as directed
· Ensuring cleaning equipment area is clean and tidy at all times
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Cleaner Skills and Experience:
· Previous Cleaning experience – Domestic, Residential or Commercial (Essential)
· Ability work as part of a team or on own initiative (Essential)
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Cleaner Days and Hours:
Monday-Thursday 0730-1630 and Friday 0730-1330
£9.85 per hour with overtime available
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.