Are you a Paralegal with exceptional client service skills looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to join an award-winning Legal Firm that champions career progression and growth?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a well-known and highly successful Law Firm in Gloucester, supporting their recruitment for a Case Manager join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As Case Manager you'll have full autonomy in managing your own case load and report into the Team Manager. You will be representing a professional and award-winning law firm specialising in Equity Release. If you have no experience within Equity Release you will be provided with all the right training and tools you need to succeed within this division.
The firm also have a study support programme to further assist with professional development.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an ambitious and driven legal professional that can demonstrate 12 months in a Paralegal/Case Management led role who is committed to providing exceptional customer service to clients at all levels.
Case Manager main duties:
- Responsible for all stages of the conveyancing transaction within SLA.
- Interpret which legal correspondence forms and procedures are required during the course of the transaction.
- Answer all queries from clients and introducers in a professional manner.
- To keep up to date with changes in conveyancing procedures and documents ensuring current practice is consistently and accurately applied.
Case Manager desired skills and experience:
- Previous Paralegal level experience or Case Management experience with the ability to manage own caseload.
- Experience working within a service driven administrative team.
- Competent telephone and communication skills.
- Strong client and customer service skills
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL. CANDIDATE
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
For all the above you will be you will be offered a basic salary up to £25,000 which is pending experience, plus a comprehensive flexible benefits package including a flexible holiday scheme, life assurance, a health care cash plan and a discretionary annual bonus.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.