GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Redditch area for a Bookkeeper to join their ever-growing and highly successful business, on a part time, permanent, basis.
Our client is a highly successful, specialist manufacturer who are the UK’s number one supplier within their industry.
This is a Bookkeeping position, however, due to the size of the business you will have involvement in the labelling and movement of company packages.
Please note: Our client is currently based in the Redditch area, but they are looking to relocate near the Pershore area. Please only apply if you can commit to this eventual move.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate previous work within a similar role within a business. You will need to be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and have a bright and positive attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is going through and incredible period of growth.
Bookkeeper main duties:
- Sales invoicing
- Input of all transactions relating to sales and purchases
- Bank reconciliation
- Produce and submit VAT returns
- Credit control
- Payment of suppliers
- Monthly sales and purchase reports
- Monthly update of debtors and creditors
- Liaise with accountants and produce detailed file enabling them to prepare year end accounts
- Telephone reception, dealing with enquiries, receiving orders
Bookkeeper essential skills and experience:
- Good numeracy and telephone communication skills
- Ability to be flexible by working in different company departments
- SAGE experience is essential
- Proven experience in credit control
- Proven experience in order processing
- A friendly and helpful attitude to customers.
- A knowledge of farming, particularly dairy farming, would be beneficial but not essential.
This position will require someone to be in the office 2/3 days a week working standard office hours of 09:00am – 17:00pm.
The successful Bookkeeper will be offered a salary of up to £18,000, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.