GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer located on the outskirts of Worcester. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Facilities AutoCAD Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
As AutoCAD Engineer, you will support design activities and update all facilities and equipment drawings involved in the transfer of operations and assist production /Project Engineers with area layouts for machinery and equipment.
This position is Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for this AutoCAD Engineer vacancy will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment and experienced and proficient with AutoCAD Revit. AutoCAD Revit
AutoCAD Engineer main duties:
- Preparation of project design drawings, including building & equipment layout drawings.
- Preparation of project as-built drawings
- Assistance, where required, with project quotation
- Co-ordinate with internal & external team members/design teams/project teams where required.
- Liaise with colleagues, other departments, and project teams with respect to drawing requirements.
- Prepare drawings in accordance with current CAD Standards
- Develop standards and ensure that drawings are prepared, stored, issued, and archived to these standards.
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by designers and make modifications to existing drawings.
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and potentially 3D models
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols.
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required.
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction, and installation.
AutoCAD Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Qualifications or recognised training/experience in the use of 2D CAD (preferably AutoCAD) and preferably 3D modelling
- Minimum 2 years’ practical experience in a similar design position
- Knowledge of best practice engineering/design tools and techniques
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience and proficient with AutoCAD is essential
- Experienced and proficient with AutoCAD Revit is essential
You must thrive in an environment driven by tight schedules/deadlines and to deliver results.
The successful AutoCAD Engineer will be offered a salary up to £30,000 pending experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.