GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for experienced Fitters and Assembly Engineers to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery and they manufacture and service bespoke machinery on site, providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with a minimum two years’ experience in automotive or large scale machinery assembly.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate hydraulic and electrical experience to be considered.
Assembly Fitter main duties:
- You will assemble and fit parts of machinery and agricultural equipment on site
- Ability to follow directions with attention to detail
- Work under own initiative and as part of a team
- The successful candidate must have a safety conscious approach to carrying out work with experience of trouble shooting and equipment repair
Assembly Fitter desired skills and experience
- Previous electrical fitting and assembly experience essential – within automotive or machinery assembly
- Experience in hydraulics and electrics a must
- Experience in farming and using machinery an advantage but not necessary
- Fault finding skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineer drawing and Solid works
- Electrical engineer qualification or equivalent working experience
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 10 hour days with 1 hour break. Over time on Saturdays are available. Hourly rate is £11-£12 p/h which is demonstrable with experience.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.