GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful client in the Droitwich area. We are supporting their recruitment for an Agency Surveyor to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, to fit into their busy office environment.
Our client has strategically placed offices covering Worcestershire and the wider West Midlands region, they pride themselves on their reputation, local knowledge and customer service.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and customer service oriented, making sure they sell and maintain the company reputation and standards.
Agency Surveyor Main Duties:
- Working on behalf of clients, providing strategic advice regarding office, retail and industrial property.
- To conduct viewings the viewings of properties
- Actively marketing accommodation
- Researching and reporting on the market to clients
- Giving strategic landlord and client advice
- Implementing transactions and writing business proposals independently
- Management of existing client relationships and identification of new business opportunities.
- Take part in being involved in transactions from start to finish.
Agency Surveyor Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will be a RICS qualified Surveyor with Commercial Agency
- Can demonstrate experience within Office, Industrial or Retail environment
- within a consultancy or client-side environment
- Must have strong numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of being on your feet all day when required
- Have a full UK driving licence
All staff go through an ongoing training process through CPD structured learning, in-house training events and external corporate training days. There is a clear route for progression on offer.
The standard working hours for this position will be Monday – Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm, with an hours lunch.
For all the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £35-£40K, depending on experience, along with additional company benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a highly regarded, profitable and growing organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.