GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, internationally renowned design and manufacturing company, located in Blockley, Gloucestershire.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an experienced, reliable, and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent contract.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate strong administration skills and a confident, professional manner as you will be handling all incoming calls and visitors to site.
Administrator main duties:
- Handle all telephone calls.
- Reception duties including dealing with visitors.
- Assisting with the organisation and processing of customer returns in conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor and the Sales Admin team.
- Production of Delivery notes as instructed by the Sales Department including updating associated databases and records.
- Production of Purchase Orders and GRPO’s to enable payment of invoices by the Accounts Department.
- Liaise with other admin offices regarding stock transfer requests.
- Update of hire schemes and motifs to be returned to stock.
- Internal administration duties as and when required by other members of staff, including photocopying and filing.
- Provide month end reports for petty cash.
- Take minutes at meetings.
- Distributing and collecting all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining stationary stock levels.
- Preparation of literature and marketing materials to be sent to customers and other warehouses, when required.
- Providing administration assistance to the Blockley Manager, Warehouse Supervisor and Sales Team.
- GRPO and labelling of stock for the Horbury warehouse.
- Flexibility to deliver product in the local area, when needed.
- Develop an insight into picking and packing process to assist with delivery notes.
Administrator required skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organisational ability
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time, permanent position Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm and can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
Salary for this position is £20,000.
If you can demonstrate all the above and want to join a fast growing and hugely successful organisation, then do not hesitate to apply.