GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Cheltenham for a Legal Secretary to provide much needed secretarial and administrative support to a busy city centre Legal Firm.
This is a full time, temporary position Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful Law Firm that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served Legal Secretary/Legal Administrator with demonstrable experience and knowledge in supporting Senior Partners and Fee Earners within the legal industry, in a secretarial or administrative capacity, ideally within family law.
Legal Secretary main duties:
- You will undertake all tasks of a secretarial nature supporting partners and fee earners
- Audio typing, dictation and minute taking
- Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings
- Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with complex and confidential documentation and client control
Legal Secretary desired skills and experience:
- Previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, accuracy and great attention to detail
- Fast and accurate audio typing and audio dictation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
The pay for this is £12 per hour
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.