GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Droitwich Town Centre, for a Temporary Administrator to provide much needed secretarial and administrative support to a busy Legal Firm within their busy Residential Conveyancing division.
- You will undertake all tasks of a secretarial nature supporting partners and fee earners
- Audio typing, dictation and minute taking
- Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings
- Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with complex and confidential documentation and client control
- £10.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
- Previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, accuracy and great attention to detail (would be an advantage but not essential)
- Residential conveyancing experience is preferred, but not essential
- Fast and accurate audio typing and audio dictation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, then apply NOW!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.