We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Stratford-Upon-Avon. Due to a period of rapid expansion they are looking to fill a number of vacancies within the Production Team. This is a temporary role with potential for a permanent contract (candidate dependent) after a successful probationary period.
- £10.00 per hour - £10.20 per hour DOE
Standard Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday accross various shifts including AM, PM
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Assembly and Manufacturing of our clients products
- Training on and operating of press machines
- Packaging of products for despatch
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Moving parts around the factory to keep the flow of production stable
- Loading pre delivery notes onto the items
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Production and/or Assembly experience (Desirable)
- Previous stock control (Desirable)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
For more information, or to apply, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.