GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client Worcester for a Wills Advisor to provide much needed support to a busy and award winning legal firm, providing personal administrative and one-to-one support to clients across the board and ensure a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
Our client is one of Worcestershire's most recognised and highly regarded Legal Firms that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses, with offices across Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, organised and reliable individual with a solid working history in administration and client/customer services.
This position would suit an individual that is used to dealing with the vulnerable and elderly that can offer a warm and welcoming service.
Wills Advisor main duties:
- Draft wills of all complexities including discretionary trusts, life interest trusts, protection trusts, trusts for disabled persons and vulnerable beneficiaries
- You will deal with clients on a one to one basis, discussing their future plans looking at creating their Will
- Complex administration and paper work, ensuring the details of the meetings are documented effectively and efficiently
- Build rapport with clients ensuring they are comfortable to discuss intimate and personal details
- Follow up with clients and liaise with the senior legal team to ensure an ‘all round’ service is delivered and client satisfaction
Wills Advisor desired skills and experience:
- Previous administration and client facing experience
- Confident dealing with elderly people and sensitive information
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Experienced in preparing and maintaining complex and sensitive paper work
- Understanding of law, legal terminology and wills and probate would be advantageous
Due to the nature of this job, personal qualities are a very important part of the recruitment process. You will have an understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult. It is also vital that you have the skills to deal with uncomfortable, mournful and vulnerable information.
We would welcome applications from university graduates who have an interest in this area of law. Full training will be given with the opportunity to progress and specialise in private client work.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Salary for this position is £18,000. On completion of training a commission of 2.5% will be paid in relation to Fees Paid in the previous month.
This position has the potential to offer career development and progression within the legal industry.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply