GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, leading manufacturer located in Droitwich. We are recruiting on their behalf for a number of Wax Operatives to join their team on full time, permanent contracts.
This position is double days working on a 2 week rotation of days and then afternoon shifts:
05:30am – 14:00pm and 14:00pm – 22:00pm. Please only apply if you can commit to the rotating shift patterns.
Working as a Wax Operative your role will be to operate machinery/tools to techniques card specification and to hand finish product to a high-quality standard.
If you have previous experience within a similar role within Wax, Press, Assembly, CMM, X-ray or Injection Moulding, and you are looking for a permanent job that offers stability and security, then this is for you!!
Wax Operative main duties:
You will constantly perform and be able to demonstrate experience in some or many of the below:
- Chill Press
- Main press
- Water spider
- Riser press
- Riser preparation
- Wax inspection
- Wax fill
- You will follow instructions given by manager and via technical cards
- Understanding the materials, how they are manufactured and the impact on the end product
- Share knowledge and expertise including training others to improve company products and services
- Comply with and support the EHS polices, processes and programmes
- Ensure EHS training is adhered to.
Wax Operative desired skills and experience:
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in wax is advantageous
- Familiar with wax materials
- Prior experience operating X-ray equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Radview digital systems software with Gulmay / Vertex X-ray hardware.
- Experience using Q-Pulse and Sypro.
- Knowledge and/or experience on coordinate measuring machines (CMM)
- Knowledge and/or experience on Computer Numerical Control routers (CNC)
- Ability to interpret and follow detailed written and computerised technical specifications.
- Ability to work under high pressure
The hourly rate for this role is up to £9.68 p/h plus additional shift allowance. The hourly rate offered will be dependent on the experience you possess within the skills required.
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.