GMP Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Packer for a hugely successful manufacturing company located in Hay on Wye, on a full time, permanent contract.
The salary for this position is £22,235 per annum including shift allowance and the successful candidate will be required to work Monday – Friday on 3 rotating shifts:
Week 1: 06:00-14:00
Week 2: 08:00-16:00
Week 3: 10:00-18:00
NO RELEVANT EXPERIENCED IS REQUIRED. If you have a positive attitude and are open to learning, training and developing new skills, and can commit to the shift patterns above, then we want to hear from you.
A full UK driving licence and access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this position.
As Warehouse Packer you will be:
- Picking work orders and recording any material shortages on the internal system
- Ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out safely and to a high level of quality
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment has been checked and is safe and suitable to be used
- Ensuring that all materials are located and updated on the ERP system correctly to minimise delays in production
- Delivering materials to the production department and satellite sites safely and efficiently
- Ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date through the internal system
- Assisting in weekly warehouse audits when necessary
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but our client is committed to providing the training and support needed to work within the Warehouse Operations.
If you are a good communicator who is enthusiastic, reliable and has a great attitude towards their work, then this is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and successful manufacturing business that offers great career progression and support.
Immediate starts are available for the successful candidate, so if you are interested, do click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.