GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a globally successful and highly recognisable manufacturer, located in Dudley.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Warehouse Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, to plan, direct, and coordinate all activities pertaining to Warehouse Administrative, System duties, Procurement, Receipt, Warehousing, and Distribution of all stock items.
Our client specialises in the development of software solutions and steel product that are supplied to clients, worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Warehouse Manager that can demonstrate experience in a similar role, with strong man-management skills, ERP system knowledge, sales order and freight experience.
Warehouse Manager main duties:
- You will coordinate the Goods receiving, Warehouse, Dispatch and Administrative functions and teams.
- Oversee the processing of all Customer Orders and Invoicing
- You will oversee the effective functioning of the Freight and Transport function.
- Oversee and coordinate the processing of all Stock Receipts (GRN’s) and Sub-contractor
- Work/Purchase Orders.
- Manage the procurement functions. Create PO’s, Purchasing and planning of purchased items
- You will manage the Warehouse operating budget
- Champion the resource Management system
- Champion Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Ensure stock accuracy and plan and conduct stock count
Warehouse Manager desired skills and experience:
- You will have at least 5 years warehouse management experience
- General supervision skills essential
- Computer literacy QAD or any other ERP system experience
- Sales order and freight experience
- Warehouse Management Diploma / Degree will be an advantage
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
For all the above you can expect a salary of £32-37K which is dependent on experience, plus additional company benefits.
This is a truly great opportunity to join a vastly successful and growing organisation that truly look after their staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.