GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, specialist manufacturer located in Malvern.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Turret Punch Press Setter/Operator to join their team on a full-time permanent contract.
As Turret Punch Press Setter/Operator your main objective will include setting and operating Trumpf Punch Presses. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and have experience of setting and operating a Trumpf Punch Press.
Turret Punch Press Setter/Operator main duties
- Setting and operating a Trumpf Turret Punch Press
- Loading and unloading material
- Cutting various sizes and thicknesses of steel
- Visual and physical inspections of work
- Ensuring work is accurate to specification
- Measuring parts using a Vernier
- Reading engineering drawings
Turret Punch Press Setter/Operator desired skills and experience:
- Have experience of setting and operating a Trumpf Punch Press
- Be able to read engineering drawings
- Have experience using Verniers and protractors
- Have experience of various sizes and thicknesses of blanks
- Be able to form complex shapes
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday, 39 hours a week.
You will be offered an hourly rate of £11 – 13.75 per hour which is pending experience, plus excellent fringe benefits including pension, company bonus scheme inclusion and a health cash plan.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.