We at GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Pershore area, and we are looking for a TIG Welder – Aluminium to join their team on a full-time, permanent, contract.
Our client specialises in metal and are a current lead in the metalwork business. They have had a fantastic growth and are now looking to extend their team.
As a TIG Welder, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience within the Fitting trade and will also be able to demonstrate a welding capability.
TIG Welder – Aluminium main duties:
- TIG Welding/Fabricating of Aluminium
- Ability to interpret drawings/parts
- Welding to thickness' of 2mm-8mm
- Quality checking parts to ensure that they are correct and defect free
TIG Welder – Aluminium desired skills and experience:
- Completion of Welding apprenticeship or demonstrable experience
- Understanding of technical drawings is a must
- Fabrication experience
- Welding experience
This position will be operating on a Monday – Friday, 07:45 – 17:00pm with an early finish on Friday of 13:00pm.
For all of the above you will be rewarded with an hourly rate of £12 - £14, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.