GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful manufacturer of construction and utility equipment. We are supporting their recruitment for a Service Planner to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, located in their busy Redditch office.
This is a chance to join a vastly successful business that can offer stability, security and career development.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to provide support to the Service Supervisors in our Midlands Depot. You will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager as this role involves allocating workloads to Engineers and responding to customers’ requirements.
Service Planner main duties:
- To support the Service Supervisor in the efficient and effective running of each service team
- Ownership of the Regions customers Servicing process which includes:
- Weekly monitoring of Komtrax systems to identify our customers service requirements
- Open service jobs with parts identification and ordering.
- Schedule and delegate workloads effectively to Routine Maintenance Engineers - coordinating with the Service Supervisor.
- Ownership of the walk around inspections and issuing of associated customer quotes.
- Service job processing to Invoice on completion of the service activity
- Assist in managing customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the Service Supervisor
- To support the Product Support Sales Representatives (when required) in raising customer quotes
Service Planner desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of MS word and Excel products
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Team player
- Problem solver
This position has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
This is a 35 hour week, Monday – Friday, and will offer a salary between £22K - £25K; this will be dependent on experience. There will also be additional company benefits for the position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a well-known, and highly reputable organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.