Are you a time served, experienced Property Manager looking to progress into a more senior, challenging and rewarding role? Are you driven, creative and eager to take that next step in your property career?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the largest and most successful property companies in the UK. We are supporting their recruitment for a Senior Property Manager to join their award winning team in Worcester.
As a Senior Property Manager you will be responsible for the efficient management of residential properties and support the existing Property Management team, directing them to achieve KPI’s and deadlines. You will act as Team Leader to the Worcester/Droitwich hub, which will be made of a team of approx. 7/8 Property Managers and Inspection Clerks.
You will manage/oversee workload, handle escalations, conduct morning and weekly team meetings and ensure the team deliver impeccable service.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a demonstrable track record of Property Management and exceptional customer service skills.
Senior Property Manager main duties:
- Managing a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Book and conduct property inspections
- Administrate new tenancy agreements or tenancy extensions/renewals
- Facilitate tenants’ on moving in day (check in) and moving out/contract end date (check out) procedures
- Co-ordinate with contractors in regards to maintenance and/or repair requirements
- Returning tenancy deposits once the check-out procedure has been conducted
- Discussing and resolving rental arrear queries
- Processing eviction requests in accordance with the necessary legal requirements
Senior Property Manager desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering Property Management or 5 star customer service
- Confidence in using multiple systems, whilst working under time sensitive and high volume workloads
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service and a drive to work hard
- Extensive and up to date knowledge or a willingness to learn industry legislation
- Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills to drive your career within the property industry
Working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 09:00am – 16:00pm.
The salary on offer is £23-26K which is pending experience, OTE and a list of excellent fringe benefits including pension contribution, use of company car and career development plans.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment for more information.