GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney, Gloucestershire for an experienced SAP Administrator to join their ever growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful manufacturing company that has gone through substantial growth in the last few years through hard work and great service.
As the SAP Administrator, you will be engaged in the highly exacting manufacturing of Antitheft modular container units.
This challenging position places high premiums on good keyboard and IT skill, accuracy, effective teamwork, and clear communication.
SAP Administrator main duties:
- Goods Receipts - Ensuring all incoming deliveries are receipted and deal with any Invoice Queries as required by the accounts team
- Transacting rejected stock to ensure system accuracy. Logging reject reason so that we can review supplier performance.
- Review stock levels, consumption, and subsequent ordering
- Liaising with Procurement department to highlight any shortfalls within the Plumbing and Electrical stocks
- Input stock take data and cycle count sheets in accordance with procedures.
- Review of incoming emails – ensuring that all requested actions are completed.
- Assist Materials Manager and Team leaders with the generation of reports and looking up information with SAP
- MRP Administration where required including data entry (min-max stock level, supplier information etc)
- Population of SQL reports when requested
SAP Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- SAP experience essential
- Quality driven, strive to always work to the highest standards.
- Physically capable of performing all roles within the team.
This position operates at a standard shift pattern, Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30 followed by an early finish on Friday of 13:30. There will also be a competitive salary rewarded for the successful candidate.
This SAP Administrator position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate, so do not miss out and apply today!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.