GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with an innovative and award winning Legal firm in Gloucester who specialise in property related legal work and equity release.
The firm have seen a substantial period of growth over the last few years and we are proud to be supporting their recruitment for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
Ideally, you will be a qualified Conveyancer that can provide technical legal guidance, support, and supervision across all transactional teams.
Successful candidates must be a qualified Solicitor, a Chartered Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer that can demonstrate a minimum 2 years PQE to be considered.
Residential Conveyancer main duties:
- You'll be comfortable handling a range of conveyancing including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, freehold, leasehold, sales and purchase transactions
- Lease extensions and transfers of equity/equity release
- You must be able to demonstrate good technical conveyancing skills as well as the ability to work unsupervised within a friendly, well integrated team unit.
- Managing own caseload through effective use of case management system
- Provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team
Residential Conveyancer desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing:
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions.
- Leasehold extensions.
- Equity release (advantageous, but not essential).
- Proven track record in volume conveyancing.
- Exceptional customer and client service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career in conveyancing in a modern, supportive and flexible working environment.
This position is Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and for all the above you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 – which is commensurate with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits including life assurance, gym membership, pension contribution and more.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please apply now!
For more information contact GMP Recruitment Directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.