Regional Sales Manager: Location: Scotland & Northern Ireland
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, internationally renowned design and manufacturing company with a truly unique approach to creative solutions.
They are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager covering Scotland and Norther Ireland, to manage and develop new business opportunities across any given territory in line with agreed targets, maintain strong, professional relationships with existing clients acting as a key contact for any new enquiries and actively seek out and identify any upselling opportunities to new or existing clients
This is a home/field based position that will require equal measurements of client facing and new business generation.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate successful sales experience gained within a sales management role.
This position would suit and individual with experience of selling to public sector and private sector and selling event-based and deadline-based solutions and Project Management.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager who is creative, hungry, enthusiastic, strong at closing, prospecting and prepared to go that extra mile – THEN I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Regional Sales Manager main duties:
- Complete daily prospecting calls and activity in line with given targets.
- Attend prospective client meetings, offering expert advice and guidance on products.
- Attend initial site survey to provide information and feasibility to the client.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to finalise Project Schemes.
- Attend and present at client pitches, working alongside the Project Manager and Design team as required.
- Liaise with the Design team during the initial project phase.
- Qualify tenders and provide information to the support team as required.
- Manage sales process from initial enquiry through to order.
- Identify upselling opportunities with current clients.
- Create and maintain strong, professional relationships with current clients.
- Manage Sales Pipeline, with monthly and yearly targets.
- Maintain and update internal systems as required.
Regional Sales Manager desired skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience gained within a sales management role
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding targets
- Experience of the end to end sales process
- Ability to research and identify potential customers and key decision makers.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt behaviour in order to build effective and trusting relationships internally and externally.
- Ambitious and driven to ensure Sales targets are met.
- Focussed and self-motivated, allowing for own personal growth and discipline required to work remotely.
- Excellent attention to detail and time keeping.
- The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure.
- Full UK License is ESSENTIAL
Willingness to travel to visit customers, plus occasional overnight stays as necessary, will be required.
My client is looking for an energetic, engaging and disciplined field sales professional to take this territory to new heights
This is a full time, permanent position that can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
You will be offered a salary of £38,000 including a competitive commission structure, company car and credit card, work phone, iPad and laptop, plus additional company benefits.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.