GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney for a Quality Inspector to join their growing and successful team.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced Quality Inspector with a background in Manufacturing/Production.
Quality Inspector main duties:
· Conduct final inspection of finished products
· Conduct in-process checks
· Completion of management records
· Ensuring all process stages are signed off
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Quality Inspector and Experience:
· Previous Quality Inspection experience – Manufacturing/Production biased (Essential)
· Ability to read and interpret drawings/schematics (Essential)
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Quality Inspection Days and Hours:
Monday-Thursday 0730-1630 and Friday 0730-1330
£11.29 per hour with overtime available
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.