GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Droitwich for a Quality Assistant to join their team on a, candidate dependant, temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is a reputable and leading manufacturer within their field.
Duties of the role include;
- Routing quality control checks
- Assisting the Quality Manager with Health Certificate improvements
- Preparing reports
- Internal audits
- Maintaining logs
- General administration duties (including answering the phone, typing meeting minutes, purchasing PPE and stationary etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for contractors
- Liaising with various departments internally and organisations externally
- 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 10:00-16:00
- £10-£10.50 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Good verbal and written communication (essential)
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work to deadlines (essential)
- Previous administration experience (essential)
- Strong numeracy & literacy (preferred)
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
This role comes with an immediate start for the right candidates.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business