GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Upton-Upon-Severn for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their ever-growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent, contract.
Our client is a highly successful, specialist manufacturer who are the UK’s number one supplier within their industry.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate previous work within a similar role for a manufacturing business. You will need to be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and have a bright and positive attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is going through and incredible period of growth.
Purchase Ledger Clerk main duties:
- Posting material / stock invoices, matching PO & GRN’s / POD
- Posting signed-off invoices
- Inter-company invoice posting / monthly account reconciliations
- Clearing old purchase orders / good housekeeping
- Suppler payment runs
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations for larger suppliers
- Taking card payments over the telephone
- Intrastat submissions / National Statistics
- Support other areas of the Finance department as required including credit control
- Ad hoc tasks
Purchase Ledger Clerk essential skills and experience:
- Purchase Ledger Clerk experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced with matching stock GRN’s to invoices and resolving differences.
- Confident professional telephone manner
- Comfortable when dealing with company personnel from other disciplines
- Microsoft office experience, good excel skills
- Navision (Microsoft Dynamics 2009) preferable but not essential
- Accounting Qualifications (double entry book keeping / AAT) preferable
For all the above requirements the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be offered a competitive basic salary. You will also receive excellent fringe benefits including pension contribution, 24 days holiday PLUS Bank and a great team environment.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.