GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Quedgeley for a Property Manager to join their ever growing and hugely successful business. This is a great career opportunity within a progressive, property focussed business for an experienced property professional to grow their experience and work for one of the Midlands most recognised, celebrated and successful Estate Agents.
The working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm plus a 1 in 5 Saturday morning shift with time off in lieu when worked.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience within Property Management, Sales or Lettings and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
Property Manager duties:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of properties.
- Managing and reporting maintenance issues and ensuring they are dealt with efficiently.
- General administrative duties.
- Communicating with clients and tenants.
- Communicating with contractors.
- Chasing overdue rents.
- Arranging and completing property visits on a regular basis.
- Written communication to Landlords concerning maintenance required and action taken as per their terms of business.
- Carrying out check out visits at the end of a tenancy.
- Creating a comprehensive check out report for the return of the tenant’s deposit.
- Negotiating deposit disputes.
Property Manager desired skills and experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experienced in property management
- Team player but can also use own initiative
- Well presented, friendly and approachable
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work with all types of people
- Organised, reliable and proactive
- Thrive under pressure
- Have an understanding of Lettings legislation
- Must have own car and a valid driving licence
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive basic salary up to £25,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
If you are a time served and experienced Property Manager, looking for a step into a more senior, Department Manager led role, then the company have the ability to offer an opportunity such as this that can offer a higher salary of £27,500.
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Business.