GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcester for a Property Manager to join their ever growing and highly successful business. This is a great career opportunity within a progressive, property focussed business for an experienced Property Manager to grow their experience and work for one of the Midlands most recognised and successful Estate Agents.
This is a full time, permanent position Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm, no weekends!
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deal with tenants, landlords and clients of all levels.
Property Manager duties:
- Managing a large portfolio of properties for rental
- Book property inspections
- Arrange new tenancy agreements and renewals
- Manage the contractor’s database and maintenance/repair requests
- Returning tenancy deposits once check-out is completed
- Processing eviction requests
- Dealing with tenants and landlords and clients, negotiating and closing deals
Property Manager desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- IT literate and confident in the use of online systems
- Ability to manage a varying level of workload
- Good team player
- Up to date sector knowledge
- Ongoing ability to keep abreast of industry legislation
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive basic salary up to £24,500 which is demonstrable with experience, plus additional company benefits and training and support with great career progression opportunities.
If you are looking for your next challenging role within Property Management, then do not hesitate to apply, today!
If you require more information, contact GMP Recruitment directly for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.