GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the largest and most successful property companies in the UK. We are supporting their recruitment for a Property Manager to join their award winning team in Worcester.
As Property Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of residential properties, managing your own portfolio of properties.
This is a great career opportunity within a progressive, people focussed business, for individuals that are creative, driven, customer focused and ambitious.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience within residential property management and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
Property Manager main duties:
- Managing a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Organising & conducting property visits
- Organising safety inspections in line with legislation and flagging up remedial works
- Reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Dealing promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Responding quickly to urgent maintenance issues and dealing with potential dangers associated with a property in a timely manner
- Negotiating tenancy renewals, collecting rent and dealing with late payments
- Processing end of tenancy check outs, liaising with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments
Property Manager desired skills and experience:
- Property management or estate agency experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a busy, fast paced and competitive market place
Working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 09:00am – 16:00pm.
The salary on offer is up to £23,000 which is pending experience, OTE and a list of excellent fringe benefits including pension contribution, use of company car and career development plans.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.