GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful and well recognised Estate and Letting Agent in Gloucester. We are supporting their recruitment of a Property Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis to provide much needed administrative support to a busy Lettings and Management department.
Our client are specialists in residential sales, lettings and property management throughout Gloucester and the surrounding areas and offer superior and unique services to their clients, tenants and landlords.
The aim of the job is to deal with landlords and tenants negotiating with both parties to achieve the best outcome for the landlord and company in terms of income generation, ensuring set targets for the renewal of contracts and rent increases are achieved.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served administrator who can demonstrate strong administration experience, preferably within Estate Agency with a good understanding of tenancy and landlord handlings.
Property Administrator main duties:
- Co-ordinating and undertaking day to day administration associated with the letting and management department
- Progression of tenancy applications, contracts and agreements, ensuring regular contact with landlord and tenants
- Ensuring procedure at all stages of the application are completed effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining property websites and preparation of web and press advertising
- Processing telephone payments and referencing
- Advising applicants of new properties that come onto the market
- Arranging viewings
- General ad-hoc office duties
Property Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Ideally the Property Administrator will have two years administration experience, preferably within Estate Agency.
- Tenancy agreements knowledge, preferred
- Articulate with a professional telephone manner and able to provide a high level of customer service
- Good level of computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and self-organise
- Capable of working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment
- Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and alternative Saturday work 9-1pm.
For every two Saturdays worked per month you will receive a day off during the week.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, £20-22K pending experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.