Are you a Project Engineer looking to take a step into a Project Manager role? Or are you an Engineer looking to move into project leading? Can you demonstrate experience within the automotive/automation industry?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Worcester, for a Project Manager to join their well-known, highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.
Our client is a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
We are looking for a project manager with drive, energy and enthusiasm in order to support the project function within the company and take leadership on up-coming, exciting projects.
The ideal candidate for this Project Manager position will be an individual that can demonstrate strong technical knowledge with experience in the automotive/automation industry, that has good leadership, communication and organisational skills and a desire to join a company that can offer great succession planning and the chance to develop into more senior, managerial positions.
Project Manager main duties:
- You will build excellent relationships between clients and internal engineer/PM staff
- You will contribute to the planning, tracking and execution of project objectives
- You will have a focus on on-plan delivery
- Support the wider Project Management team and interject where you can on ideas and planning
- Contribute to programme planning
- Support project budgets
- Communicate between project resources
- Contribute to constant improvement
Project Manager desired skills and experience:
- A background or qualification in an engineering discipline or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a project team.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Attention to detail.
- A focus on meeting project deadlines
- An ability manage concurrent jobs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Project
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a company that encourage and support career progression and can offer a path to a fantastic future career.
The Project Manager role can offer a salary of up to £35K which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.