GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for a Production Supervisor to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery and they manufacture and service bespoke machinery on site, providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
The successful candidate for this role must be a hands on and lead from the front type of individual.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate previous experience in a leadership role and be comfortable managing a team of individuals. People management experience is essential as you will be leading a team of 15 people including welders, fitters, assembly technicians and paint sprayers, in the production of agricultural machinery
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is going through and incredible period of growth.
Production Supervisor main duties:
- As Production Supervisor, your main duty will be to ensure the efficient and successful running of the production team
- You will maintain a good working environment and ensure a happy team environment
- Comply with and strive to improve ISO standards and Health and Safety compliance
- Develop and maintain a strong best practice culture
Production Supervisor essential skills and experience
- Hands on, practical experience in a similar production led role
- Strong people management skills, making sure the team are delivering according to the production schedule
- Good communicator, with the ability to liaise with purchasing, design and sales staff to meet production demand
- Ability to deliver Quality AND Quantity
For all the above requirements the successful Production Supervisor will be offered a competitive hourly rate of £15 p/h meaning that working a 50 hour week, which includes an hours paid break would be £39,000 per annum. You will also receive a performance driven monthly bonus, pension contribution, 28 days holiday PLUS Bank, company phone and uniform.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.