GMP Recruitment are recruiting for Production Supervisor for their client in Gloucester.
The role is on a fixed-term 3 month basis initially with the possibility of becoming a permanent role after that (candidate and work-load dependant).
- Nights 22:00 - 06:00
- £13.29 per hour
- Line managing (inc monitor sickness, attendance etc.)
- Plan day's production
- Maintaining accurate stock levels
- Safety audits
- Maintaining equipment/tools including arranging cleaning
- Carry out regular quality checks
The ideal candidate
- Supervisory experience within a production setting
- Effective leaders with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident with using various IT Systems
- Clear communicators
- Experience in a manufacturing / production environment is essential.
- FLT Licence (not essential)
- First Aid Trained (not essential)
- Fire Marshall trained (not essential)
The role is initially on nights but flexibility on shift is essential.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.