We at GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Pershore area, and we are looking for a Production/Assembly Operative to join their team on a full-time, permanent, contract.
Our client specialises in metal and are a current lead in the metalwork business. They have had a fantastic growth and are now looking to extend their team.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of the products for the company, making sure that each product is made to the highest quality and all health and safety standards are being followed.
Production/Assembly Operative main duties:
- Finishing of products in keeping with company standards
- Assembly of large products
- Moving parts around the factory to keep the flow of production stable
- Quality checking parts to ensure that they are correct and defect free pre delivery
Production/Assembly Operative desired skills and experience:
- Completion of Welding apprenticeship or demonstrable experience
- Fabrication experience would be advantageous
- Welding experience
- Blueprint reading skills
- Physical stamina
This position will be operating on a Monday – Friday, 07:45am - 17:00pm. There will also be an earlier finish on a Friday of 13:00pm.
For all of the above you will be rewarded with an annual salary of £25,350, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.