GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Quedgeley area of Gloucester for a number of Production Operatives.
Our client is a leading manufacturer locally.
Payrate of £11.58 per hour plus retention bonuses paid after 6 and 12 months of service!
Hours of work are on 12 hour shift working on a 3 on 3 off / 2 on 2 off basis
Shifts are over 7 days of the week with the requirement of working 2 weekends per month
We are looking for people to cover a number of areas within the business from Machine Operating, quality inspection, basic product finishing and packing.
The day-to-day duties of the role will be:
- Loading materials into machines ready for machining
- Unloading machines
- Checking finished product for imperfections
- Finishing the product, where necessary, with hand tools
- Loading the finished product onto pallets
*Some Training Provided
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with:
- Clean shaven due to a face-fitting respirator that is required
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous machine operating would be an advantage
- A good attention to detail
- A flexible approach to undertaking various tasks within the business in the business
- A diligent approach to health and safety practices
- Good spoken and written English skills
Perks of the business;
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free on site parking
- Free tea/coffee provided
- Training & Development opportunities
- Access to free, confidential well-being programmes (once permanent)
- Life insurance 4 x annual salary (once permanent)
This role comes with an immediate start for the right candidates.
GMP Recruitment is recruiting for this role on behalf of our client and is acting as an employment business.