GMP Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client based near Tewkesbury. Due to a period of rapid expansion they are looking to fill a number of vacancies within the team. The roles currently open are for both Production and Assembly Operatives. These roles are temporary to permanent.
No experience needed as full training provided.
Standard Working Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 07:00-16:45, Friday 07:00-13:00 (if you have access to you own transport)
- Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:45, Friday 08:00-13:00 (if you are using public transport)
- £11.00 per hour base rate
- Overtime available at enhanced rates from day 1 (any hours over 39 hours a week)
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Finishing of products in keeping with company standards
- Assembly of large products
- Moving parts around the factory to keep the flow of production stable (can be heavy)
- Quality checking parts to ensure that they are correct and defect free pre delivery
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Assembly Operating experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Previous Production experience (Desirable but not essential)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
For more information, or to apply, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.