GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, specialist manufacturer located in Malvern.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Press Brake Setter/Operator to join their team on a full-time permanent contract.
As Press Brake Setter/Operator your main objective will include setting and operating a Hydraulic Press Brake. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and have experience of setting and operating a Press Brake
Press Brake Setter/Operator main duties:
- Setting and operating a Bystronic Xact Smart 100/310 CNC Hydraulic Press Brake.
- Loading and unloading material
- Forming various sizes and thicknesses of steel
- Visual and physical inspections of work
- Ensuring work is accurate to specification
- Measuring parts using a Vernier
- Reading engineering drawings
Press Brake Setter/Operator desired skills and experience:
- Have experience of setting and operating a Press Brake
- Be able to read engineering drawings
- Have experience using Verniers and protractors
- Have experience of various sizes and thicknesses of blanks
- Ability to understand bend allowances and manufacture bespoke pressings
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday, 39 hours a week.
You will be offered an hourly rate of £11 – 13.75 per hour which is pending experience, plus excellent fringe benefits including pension, company bonus scheme inclusion and a health cash plan.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.