GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with an award winning and fast-growing Worcester based E-Commerce company that are driven by bespoke software solutions and an evident passion for success.
Due to a phenomenal year which has resulted in substantial growth, we are supporting their recruitment for a team of PHP Developers to join their Worcester based team on a full time, permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a vastly successful business that sell over 150,000 products online within a variety of industries and fulfil their orders through two large distribution centres.
This position is unique in its approach to attracting the right candidate meaning the successful candidates can comfortably work from home if they live further out, or of course, from our client’s modern Worcester City office base.
Ideal candidates for this role will be able to demonstrate excellent PHP knowledge, experience with Laravel and be eager to join a supportive, encouraging and successful company.
PHP Developer main duties:
- You will be assisting with new and existing projects and have the opportunity to have your professional input with all discussions
- You will be using PHP, Laravel, AWS (extensively), WordPress, BigCommerce, and more
- You will attend monthly training events, supported by the management team, to ensure that you are at the top of your game and constantly learning
- You will work within the extended team and contribute towards continual success of the business
PHP Developer desired skills and experience:
- Strong PHP knowledge
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience writing efficient MySQL queries
- You must see problems as challenges, and want the chance to own them
It would be an advantage if you had some of the following:
- Experience with modern front-end practices (Vue, Alpine.js, React)
- Experience with AWS - (ECS, EC2, SQS, SNS)
This position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
For the above skills and experience, you will be offered a salary up to £40k which is commensurate with experience, plus additional company benefits as well as flexible working hours and casual dress code if in the office.
You will be provided with a MacBook Pro along with other technology equipment that is required.
If you are a time served, results driven and enthusiastic PHP Developer that wants to join a highly successful and fast-growing company, then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.