GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a well-established and highly recognisable Law Firm located near Kidderminster, Worcestershire. We are currently supporting their recruitment for a Paralegal to join their busy Wills and Probate division on a permanent contract.
This position will suit a diligent and organised individual who can demonstrate 6-12 months in a similar Paralegal based role, who is looking for longevity and career development within their next role, and in return, our client will offer a close-knit, family feel environment with a supportive and flexible working culture.
It is vital you can demonstrate the ability to manage your own caseload of work, competently.
Wills and Probate Paralegal main duties:
- Assisting the team with a high-volume Probate caseload
- General administration / typing etc
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients and solicitors on a daily basis to provide updates
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that our clients receive the high standard of service they should expect.
Wills and Probate Paralegal desired skills and experience:
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive who has ideally gained experience in Probate
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and the chance to grow and develop your legal career within a highly successful firm.
For the above requirements the successful Paralegal can expect to receive a salary of £20-23K which is demonstrable with experience, plus great company benefits and career progression opportunities.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency