GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful engineering company located in Pershore, Worcestershire. We are currently supporting their recruitment for a number of Paint Sprayers to join their team on full time, permanent contracts.
Our client offers world class engineering services to clients located in the UK as well as internationally. They currently have day shift and night shift opportunities for experienced Paint Sprayers
Day shift and Hours: Monday-Thursday 07:30am -1700pm and Friday 07:30am -1300pm
£9.50 – 11.50 per hour DOE
Night shift and Hours: Monday – Thursday 18:00pm -06:00am
£12.63 - £15.29 per hour DOE
Previous Paint Spraying experience is required.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES!
Paint Sprayer main duties:
- Preparing parts to be sprayed
- Completing inspections and processing records
- Use of wet paint and powder
- Conducting product inspection
Paint Sprayer Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous Paint Spraying experience
- Sound Understanding of paint spraying techniques
- Knowledge of quality and H&S practices
- Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.