GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Kidderminster. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for someone to join their team as a Paint & Prep Line Leader on a full time, permanent, contract.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of machinery protection systems. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a working leader, providing support to the Production Lead in achieving operational performance targets through scheduling and prioritisation of workload in areas of control.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is a leader in the field of work that they produce.
Paint & Prep Line Leader main duties:
- Work alongside other team members to deliver performance targets by distributing work to the team to deliver required priorities.
- Ensuring production area is organised, clean and safe.
- Escalating issues relating to production quality, safety, work priorities, and work planning to the Production Lead ensuring team are trained in the tasks and work they are being asked to deliver.
Paint & Prep Line Leader desired skills and experience:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience is preferable, but not essential
- Experience with working within a Manufacturing environment is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to train other team members in appropriate skills
This is a Monday – Friday position. Monday – Thursday will be 08:00am – 17:00pm and there will be an earlier finish on a Friday of 12:45pm. There is overtime available as well.
For all the above requirements the successful Paint & Prep Line Leader will receive an annual salary of up to £23,000, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.