GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, waste reclamation company located in Northampton. They currently have an opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-growing team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is ELECTRICALLY BIASED to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery.
This is a Monday – Friday position but you will be required to be on-call every second weekend to attend any emergency on-site issues that may arise. Please only apply if you can commit to this.
The ideal candidate will be a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer who has experience supporting machinery in a Heavy Industrial and /or Manufacturing environment.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer main duties:
- In this role you will be responsible for both Reactive & Preventative Maintenance on plant and machinery as part of a welcoming team within this recycling environment.
- You will carry out Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and repair on machinery including hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, conveyors, elevators and process equipment
- Joining an existing Maintenance team, this is an integral role to ensure minimal downtime and continuous improvement.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer desired skills and experience:
- You will ideally hold a recognised Time served Apprenticeship, supported by Engineering qualifications such as NVQ3/HNC or City & Guilds
- You will be electrically biased and demonstrate strong experience in this area
- You will be a time-served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer who has experience supporting machinery in a Heavy Industrial and /or Manufacturing environment.
- You will ideally hold Electrical and Mechanical abilities including fault finding on PLCs, Siemens S7, this is not essential as the successful candidate will be given training
- You will have an interest in learning basic PLC skills and have good fault finding capabilities
If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, able to work independently, and are a team player then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining a market leader in their field at an exciting time of growth. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and the opportunity for further development.
Salary for the position is £30-32K starting salary, which is pending experience, working Monday – Friday 07:30am – 17:00pm with a 1 in 4 weeks on call rota.
This position has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.