GMP Recruitment are proud to partner a highly successful Motorcycle Dealership located in Malvern. We are supporting their recruitment for a Motorbike Mechanic to join their ever growing and successful team o a full time, permanent contract.
AN IMMEDIATE START CAN BE AVAILABLE.
As an experienced motorcycle/motorbike Technician within the automotive industry, you will be used to working to main dealer standards, completing jobs and working to meet targets and deadlines. As a fully qualified technician/mechanic, you will be competent in the service and repair of motorcycles using the latest diagnostic equipment.
Motorcycle Mechanic main duties:
- Build & conduct PDI (pre-delivery inspections) of new motorcycles
- Service and repair a variety of motorcycles and carry out health checks
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer guidelines
- Advising customers of necessary repairs and giving an estimate of cost and time
- Reading and following manuals, worksheets, technical drawings or CD-ROMs
Motorcycle Mechanic desired skills and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience, after qualifying period, of working as a Motorcycle Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a motorbike license
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
This is a full time, permanent position working 5 days a week, which will include at least 2 Saturdays a month, with days off during the week.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £30,000, which is pending experience, a clean working environment and a varied workload and entry into the company bonus scheme.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, have a passion for motorbikes and are looking to expand your skillset and join a fast growing, successful business, please do apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.