GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney, Gloucestershire for experienced MIG Welders to join their ever growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is going through a substantial period of growth and this opportunity can offer a stable and secure permanent working environment with continuous work.
The working hours are on a rotational shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm. You must be able to commit to both these shift patterns.
When working the 2pm-10pm shift you will receive a 20% increase on your hourly wage.
The position can also offer great overtime rates, with double time on weekends and Bank Holidays.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a time served, experienced MIG Welder that can demonstrate the ability to weld to high standards both horizontally and vertically, on both light and mild steel.
MIG Welder main duties:
- Welding of various materials (Vertical and horizontal)
- Operation of various machinery
- Quality checking of welds
- Working to a weekly/daily schedule
- Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Welder Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous MIG Welding experience
- Knowledge of welding both light and mild steel
- Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- High levels of concentration
- Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Due to location, it is preferred you have your own transportation.
For all the above requirements you will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate £12.78 which will increase to £13.78 following probation, plus additional company benefits.
With overtime pay rates, the earning potential here is exceptional!
You will undergo an interview and weld test if your application is successful.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
The company have recently started working on some exciting and sizable projects so there has never been a better time to join.
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.