GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer located on the outskirts of Worcester. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Maintenance Project Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
As Maintenance Project Engineer you will take responsibility for planning the projects and establishing the criteria by which project success will be measured, ensuring the proper implementation of project elements.
This position is Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
The successful candidate for this position must have working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment a degree within Engineering (or equivalent) and proven experience in project management.
Maintenance Project Engineer main duties:
- Ensure that the project runs efficiently and on schedule
- Develop the specifications for all equipment that is required for each project
- Create the framework used to develop and monitor project metrics and manage the collection of project data
- Formulate realistic parameters for each project, including design elements and implementation procedures
- Establish the methods by which all field tests are administered and develop various ways to monitor the quality of those tests
- Manage external contractors
- Manage multiple projects
- Oversee project budget
- Develop project procedures
- Perform Health & Safety assessments
- Comply with and support the EHS polices, processes and programmes
- Ensure EHS training is adhered to
- Support the Quality processes and programmes to drive the business performance
Maintenance Project Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Proven experience in project management
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience in industry desired (Aerospace and defense)
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent project management skills desired
- Health & Safety Qualification preferred
You will be able to report and explain project results and have great problem-solving skills.
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
For all the above the successful receive a salary of up to £40,000 which is demonstrable with relevant experience, plus excellent company benefits.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.