We are currently working on behalf of our client Automated Packaging Systems (SealedAir). Due to a period of rapid expansion, they are looking to fill a number of vacancies on their shop floor.
The roles currently open are for both Production Operatives and Machine Operators. This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Standard Working Hours:
- Rotating Continental Shift 0700-1900/1900-0700 Days and Nights - 2 on 2 off, 3 on 3 off, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off
- £12.10 per hour (£11.00 per hour basic + 10% shift allowance)
- Overtime rates at either 1.5x in the week or 2x on the weekend/bank holidays
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Finishing of products in keeping with company standards
- Machine Operating or minding if no experience
- Loading of machinery
- General Production work
- Moving parts around the factory to keep the flow of production stable
- Quality checking parts to ensure that they are correct and defect free pre delivery
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Manufacturing experience (Desirable)
- Previous Machine Operating experience (Desirable)
- Previous Welding experience (Desirable)
- Previous Assembly (Desirable)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
These roles all have the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Please apply online or call GMP Recruitment and ask for Ryan or Al.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.