GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney for a Liner/Carpenter to join their growing and successful team.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced Liner/Carpenter with a background in Manufacturing/Production.
Liner/Carpenter main duties:
· Cutting, drilling and fitting wooden panels
· Using various equipment and hand tools
· Prepping fixtures and fittings
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Liner/Carpenter Desired Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience within DIY (Essential)
· Previous use of hand and power tools (Essential)
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Liner/Carpenter Days and Hours:
Monday-Thursday 0730-1630 and Friday 0730-1330
£12.11 per hour with overtime available
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.