GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Gloucester for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team on a full time, permanent position.
Our client is a highly recognisable and award wining organisation that are specialists in residential sales, lettings and property management throughout Gloucester and the surrounding area. Due to a period of continual growth and success, this position has the ability to be an immediate start for the successful candidate.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the local market and will be able to offer the support and advice to all customers throughout the rental process.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Lettings/Sales negotiator that can demonstrate previous success in a similar role within the property industry.
Lettings Negotiator main duties:
- Booking and attending viewings
- Attend Valuations
- Deliver exceptional service to tenants and landlords and manage any issues that arise
- Following up on all appointments and providing the landlord with feedback
- Receive, record, negotiate and present offers
- Complete Check Ins
- Compile Property Paperwork and keep up to date records
Lettings Negotiator desired skills and experience:
- Confident professional and enthusiastic approach to work
- Previous sales experience in a property/estate agency environment
- Target driven and able to hit and exceed targets set
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
This is a full time, permanent position with working hours 9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am – 13:00pm. You will receive a day off in the week following 2 Saturdays worked.
You will be offered a basic salary up to £20,000 depending on experience, plus OTE in the area of £25-28K with great potential to earn based on delivery.
You will also have access to a company car during working hours for valuations/viewing purposes.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Business.